Index / Site Map



Featured Depts:

- Crescent Springs

> Edgewood

- Erlanger

- Ft. Mitchell



About

Links

Cincy Fire Engines

Edgewood Fire Department

381 Dudley Avenue
Edgewood, KY 41017

The fire department officially began in 1996 when the Edgewood Fire District was disbanded and the Southern Hills Volunteer Fire Department merged with the City of Edgewood.  Today, the combination paid/volunteer fire department operates out of a single station and protects a growing community of 9,400 residents.  A new state of the art station and training facility opened in April, 2006.

ISO Class 3 rating.





Station 1
381 Dudley Avenue
Edgewood, KY 41017

Roster: E151, E152, T160, R174, Ambulance 164, Utility 182

Apparatus / Station Photos









Station 1 (originally Southern Hills Station 2)
381 Dudley Avenue
Edgewood, KY 41017

- Built in 1964
- Retired in 2005

Apparatus / Station Photos





Station 1
Horsebranch Road
Edgewood, KY 41017

- Built in 1955
- Retired in 1977
Current Station
Page Visitors
News / Updates:

07/12 - Edgewood restriped their command and support vehicles to reflect the move back to red apparatus.

06/12 - Edgewood received a new Ford / Horton for Ambulance 164.

06/11 - Edgewood placed into service a new Smeal aerial tower for Truck 160.  The new arrival marked a move back to red apparatus.

04/08 - Edgewood received a new Ford with Knapheide bodywork for Utility 182.


Timeline:

Sanfordtown & Community Volunteer Fire Department

1955 - 1961


Southern Hills Volunteer Fire Department

1961 - 1996


Edgewood Fire/EMS

1996 - Present



Retired Stations